Private Car Insurance

Private Car Insurance from Sill Insurance

Here at sills insurance, we have been protecting the liabilities of both individuals and business motorists for many years. Our motor team are here to advise, help and ensure you get the best insurance to meet your needs.

It is a legal requirement to have a minimum of “basic liability” cover for injuries or damages caused to others, related to use of your motor vehicle.

A basic level of liability cover (commonly known as third-party cover) provides liability cover if you are responsible for any road traffic incident where damage to others property can be claimed, but NOT any damage sustained to your own property (vehicle).


Please fill in your enquiry information below and one of our Sills Insurance Team will contact you by return.

Private Car Insurance Covers

After the basic third-party cover, private car insurances offer an additional level of cover to include third party, fire and theft. This provides protection for your vehicle with regard to damage, or complete loss as a result of fire or theft.

The third level of cover is comprehensive cover, which provides cover for fire, theft and loss or damage to your own vehicle as well as any third party involved.

Comprehensive can also include additional cover, for example, windscreen damage, personal items, personal accident, and medical expenses. Please note that some of these extra covers MAY be included in the standard price of your insurance, with others, you can add them to the policy for an additional charge.

Here to Help Unlike many insurance companies, we offer a personal service. We are not a call centre and the member of staff you speak with will have a wealth of knowledge and experience with regard to Private car insurance and motor breakdown cover.

Give our team a call on 01522 527232